Saturday, April 25, 2020

KINGDOM Season 1-2


Kingdom (South Korean TV series) - Wikipedia
TV Series, 2019-2020)

I did not watch this last year because I thought it was a period drama. It is only during the pandemic that I noticed it involves ZOMBIES! 

I have not watched Asian TV shows for a long time as I don't like reading subtitles. I find keeping my eye actively reading while watching the actors daunting. I do not mind 1-1/2 to 2-hour movies though. Asian TV series are mostly lengthy. I want shows that I can still understand even if I'm doing something else. You know, multi-tasking! But when I noticed that some Netflix shows are English-dubbed, and when I saw that Kingdom is only 6 episodes per season, I proceeded right away!

Kingdom is like GAME OF THRONES-WORLD WAR Z mashup: it's about politics, power-grabbing, plus really fast zombies. It's good. It makes me bawl for Philippine TV. 

I knew from the start the Queen is  the truest spawn of evil. 

Do not disturb the nurse - she's still working on a vaccine for this pandemic. 

Note: I would not officially rate this series. For TV shows, I only rate an episode. Highly recommended, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment