Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Feet 2


 (Movie, 2012)
I don’t know why this movie made mostly bad reviews. I liked it. I enjoyed the movie. It is not as good as the first one though but still watchable. I watched it twice in an afternoon. Guess I’m still a child at heart. 
I got confused with Matt Damon’s and Brad Pitt’s Will and Bill (the Krills). Aside from they looked exactly the same, they almost had the same voice. The duo reminded me of Skat from Ice Age, having their own misadventures and fun moments. They are this movie’s scene stealers. I kinda missed The Amigos though. If they had more scene time here like on the first part, the movie could have been funnier. And since the original Gloria is already dead (insert actress), Pink joined the Happy Feet family and her voice is kinda similar to the original with is huskiness and all. Her voice is right away distinguishable. I didn’t know that Pink is the new Gloria but I need not to check online to know that it’s her. And I think her voice is just to old to be paired with Elijah Wood’s innocent voice.


Casting & Acting (Voice):               7.0
Cinematography/Visual Effect:       8.0
Overall Production:                       9.0
Plot/Story:                                   8.0
Rating:                                      8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment