Saturday, July 21, 2012

He's Just Not That Into You


(Movie, 2009)

I heard about this movie about a couple of years ago but I never really watched it nor planned to watch it. I never even watched the trailer. About two nights ago, as I was searching in the net for best romantic comedies, a blogger listed this movie as one of top 25. When I finally checked the trailer, I was surprised about the cast. I thought this movie was about teenagers. My bad, that probably was a different movie that came out around the same time. 
This movie, as I learned later, was based on a self-help book. I never read this book and since it's self-help, I probably would never read it. Anyway about the movie, overall it was good. It's kinda mature compared to other rom-coms with ensemble cast. Love Actually is still the best when it comes to this genre, but  HJNTIY is much better than New Year's Eve. Way much better! As compared to Valentine's Day, I'd probably choose HJNTIY mainly because this is less cheesy and more realistic. 
Casting & Acting:       8.0
Cinematography:       8.0
Overall Production:    8.0
Plot/Story:                8.0
Rating:                   8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment