Sunday, September 16, 2012

Magnolia


(Movie, 1999)

My brother liked this movie so much he’d been referring this to me. I got interested because my brother and I share the same weird taste on movies. However, it is three hours long so I kept on putting it off. The movie was good. Everyone (the cast) was good. There’s just one thing that bugs me: what is the essence of the raining frogs? I know it's Biblical but, why on this movie?

Maybe I just lost focus because of the length of the movie. Well, there a lot of movies that are three hours long. However, most of them are interesting enough that you wouldn't mind the time or that you won't notice the time that passed. It wasn't the case for me on this movie.

Casting & Acting:         9.0
Cinematography:         8.0
Overall Production:      9.0
Plot/Story:                 8.0
Rating:                    8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment